There are lots of exciting cultural activities to enjoy in the Opal Coast region, all within just an hour’s drive of Calais, which is ideal for helping you make the most of the time you have available.
Visit a bakery to find out about the French art of baking and, of course, to sample some of produce! Or visit one of the vibrant markets, where your pupils can soak up the atmosphere and learn some new food vocabulary.
To get the most out of your school trip to the Opal Coast, we would highly recommend an overnight stay. Less tiring and much easier logistically, overnight trips often offer better value for money. Contact us for details!
Arrive in Calais - group to have breakfast in a French café
Group to visit a traditional French bakery
Arrive in Boulogne - group to spend time on the beach or in the Old Town
Visit to Nausicaa Sea Life Centre
Arrive back at school
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Itinerary planning service
- Motorway tolls and taxes
- Return Channel crossings
- Return executive coach travel
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet