Introduce your students to the history of the city with guided, themed walking tour of London, followed by an educational workshop at the Old Operating Theatre, the London Dungeon, the Florence Nightingale Museum and the Medicine through Time section of the Science Museum.London also has a wide range of WW2 museum visits, including the Imperial War Museum. Finish your evening, if you dare, with the famous Jack the Ripper walking tour.
Why not open your trip up to more students by making it cross-curricular? London offers great opportunities for pupils studying English literature, performing arts and religious studies, among others.
Travel to London
Jack the Ripper Museum and walking tour
Educational workshop at the Old Operating Theatre
Medicine through time at the Science Museum
Travel back to school
- 1 night's half-board accommodation
- Access to the Vamoos app to download all tour-related travel documents
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance including I.P.T.
- Detailed information pack
- Free itinerary planning service
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Return executive coach travel
- VAT at current rates to tour operators