A school trip to the beautiful medieval city of Bruges offers lots of exciting opportunities for your students!
The historic centre of Bruges is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and you’ll see why when you visit! There are many enchanting medieval buildings, including the famous 13th century belfry, as well as plenty of opportunities to enjoy the chocolate, waffles and chips that Belgium is famous for - especially if any of your students are studying food technology!
And you mustn't miss the chance to take a boat cruise along the city's famous canal network - it really is the best way to see Bruges!
Arrive in Bruges
Time to explore town and buy lunch
Check-in to accommodation in time for evening meal
Visit to Bruges Belfry
Time for canal boat trip
Visit to Friet Museum
Arrive in Calais
Arrive back at school
- 1 night's half-board accommodation
- Any inclusions such as visits and excursions
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Itinerary planning service
- Motorway tolls and taxes
- Return Channel crossings
- Return executive coach travel
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators