Our Safety Management System is your reassurance that we’ve taken all reasonable measures to ensure that you will experience a high level of safety throughout all our tour programmes.
We do this by:
- Taking every reasonable measure to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Maintaining a Safety Management System in line with the requirements of DCFS guidance – this includes a formal annual verification by a suitably qualified external expert (currently Argent, the UK’s leading health and safety consultancy specialising in travel).
- Ensuring that our products and services comply wherever applicable with the current local, national and/or international standards.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of health and safety audits as they are carried out by appropriately qualified staff.
- Actively promoting a positive health and safety culture, including continual assessment and improvement of operational health and safety standards among our staff, our clients and our supplier organisations worldwide.
- Training our staff annually by use of both internal and external qualified experts to the degree that they are able to give informed and appropriate advice, make informed decisions and carry out effective assessments of all our suppliers.
- Ensuring all staff are trained to respond quickly and effectively to any information which may prejudice the integrity of our Safety Management System or which constitutes an emergency.
- Carrying out risk assessments of accommodation, transport and other prepaid services.
- Actively monitoring the performance of accommodation and transport and actively seeking feedback from groups travelling to our various resorts and destinations.
- Reviewing the Safety Management System on an annual basis and training staff in any changes.
We take your health and safety extremely seriously. If you have any questions regarding our Safety Management System, or health and safety on our school trips in general, please don’t hesitate to contact us.