A school trip to Yorkshire gives your students the opportunity to learn and develop outside the classroom.
Visits to the historic city of York for the Chocolate Story and to Hull for one of the UK’s largest aquariums allow students to gain or develop their skills and personal relationships, and how to manage their academic, personal and social lives in a positive way.
Plus, you’ll have the chance to spend a morning on Yorkshire’s beautiful coast, perhaps at Scarborough, the original seaside resort, or in dramatic Whitby, with its ruined abbey and links to Dracula.
Visit to York Dungeon
Visit to York's Chocolate Story or York Maze
Evening at accommodation
Drive to the coast and visit Scarborough, Whitby or Filey
Visit to the Deep aquarium in Hull
Return to school
- 1 night's half-board accommodation
- 49-seater executive coach
- Access to the Vamoos app to download all tour-related travel documents
- Detailed information pack
- Entry to the Deep Aquarium
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Guided tour of York's Chocolate Story
- Itinerary planning service
- VAT at current rate to tour operators