A history school trip to Munich and Nuremburg will help to deepen your students’ understanding of the rise of the Nazi regime, as well as learn how justice was carried out after it fell!
Originally founded in the 12th century, Munich has always played an important role in the history of Germany. But, significantly, it was the setting for the birth, and subsequent rise, of the Nazi party. A highlight of the trip is the National Socialism and Resistance Walking Tour, which will teach your students all about the rise of the National Socialists, the resistance movements and how the city deals with its Nazi past.
Combine your history school trip to Munich with an excursion to Nuremburg and your students will stand on the ground where Hitler’s attempted coup d’état and the 1923 party rally occurred, as well as the trials of prominent Nazis after the end of the Second World War.
Fly to Munich and transfer to accommodation, visit National Socialism
National Socialism and Resistance walking tour
Visit to Dachau Concentration Camp
Train to Nuremberg
Visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds and the Memorium Nuremberg Trials
Transfer to airport and fly back to UK
- 3 nights' half-board accommodation
- 4-day Bavarian travel pass (covers airports, Dachau and Nuremberg)
- Access to the Vamoos app to download all tour-related travel documents
- Airport tax and passenger duty at current rates
- ATOL protected return flights from the UK
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance including I.P.T.
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- Return flights from UK
- VAT at current rates to tour operators