A history school trip to Berlin offers your students the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the rise of National Socialism, life under the Nazi regime, the Holocaust and much, much more!
Berlin tells a unique story of imperial power, the birth and death of regimes, race and persecution and, eventually, stable democracy.
There are so many excellent historical sites and museums to visit in Berlin, from Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, to the Topographie of Terror and the Haus der Wannsee Konferenz. We’ll work closely with you to design an itinerary that is tailored perfectly to your learning objectives.
Flight to Berlin
Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, Babelplatz and the Bundestag Dome
Checkpoint Charlie, the Jewish Museum and Topographie of Terror
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp and House of Wannsee Conference
Story of Berlin Museum
Transfer to airport and fly back to UK
- 3 nights' half-board accommodation
- Airport tax and passenger duty at current rates
- ATOL protected return flights from the UK
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- Itinerary planning service
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators