A school trip to the Opal Coast in northern France is a great opportunity for students to travel abroad with their school, perhaps for the first time!
With visits located no further than an hour’s drive from Calais, the Opal Coast region makes for an easy and fun school trip with plenty of opportunity to learn all about the French language and culture, as well as the food, which really is superb in this region.
On your school trip to the Opal Coast, you can immerse yourself in French culture and even put your students’ language skills to the test with activities designed to get them talking! You can visit a local chocolate factory, to see how chocolates are made. Or, you can make this trip a fun reward for their hard work back in the classroom, by visiting Bagatelle theme park, or Nausicaa sea life centre.
Departure from school
Visit to traditional French bakery
Lunch and expore local area
Visit Nausicaa Sea Life Centre
Evening walk around town
Visit French market followed by a visit to a chocolate factory
Depart and head back to Calais
Arrive back at school
- 1 night's half-board accommodation
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Itinerary planning service
- Motorway tolls and taxes
- Return Channel crossings
- Return executive coach travel
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators