On a history school trip to Normandy, your group will explore the largest and most ambitious amphibious military operations ever staged – the Normandy landings of June 1944!
No war has affected so many people over such as wide area as the Second World War. We can arrange visits to the sites of the British and American beach landings along the coast, as well as museum visits that will provide the background to these.
We also offer purpose-built school group accommodation in Normandy, which is close to Juno Beach and just a short drive from all the important sights in the area. Self-contained and in the centre of a quiet village, this is the ideal base for your group on your history school trip to Normandy!
Travel from school
Visit Pegasus Bridge, Ranville Cemetery and Merville Gun Battery
Visit to Sword Beach and the Grand Bunker Museum
Visit the Arromanches Landings Museum, followed by Gold Landing Beach
Visit to Mulberry Harbour, German Battery Longues-sur-mer and Bayeux War Graves Cemetery
Return travel to school
- 3 nights' half-board accommodation
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Itinerary planning service
- Motorway tolls and taxes
- Return Channel crossings
- Return executive coach travel
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators