An art school trip to Rome is a step back in time, where you’ll feel centuries of turbulent history under your feet!
Your young artists will be inspired by the art collections of the Vatican, as well as Michelangelo’s world-famous masterpiece on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.You can also choose to visit the incredible art collections at the Palazzo Barberini and the Galleria Borghese, giving your art students the opportunity to develop their understanding of the history of art.
Other must-sees include the magnificent Colosseum, one of Ancient Rome’s greatest architectural achievements and the spectacular Trevi Fountain.
Flight from UK to Rome
Visit to Villa Borghese
Visit to the Trevi Fountain
Visit to the Vatican Museum
Visit to St. Peter's Basilica and the Macro Gallery
Visit to Piazza Navona
Visit to the Colosseum
Visit to the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum
Visit to the Spanish Steps
Return flight to the UK
- Airport tax and passenger duty at current rates
- Airport transfers in resort
- ATOL protected return flights from the UK
- 3 nights' half-board accommodation
- Visits as per the itinerary
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- Itinerary planning service
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators