Berlin is the perfect setting in which to inspire a love of all things German in your students. It’s packed full of fascinating history and yet is still a modern, vibrant and cool city.
Whether it’s meeting a former Cold War political prisoner, taking part in a street art workshop, making your own chocolate bars or touring the city by bike or Segway, your itinerary will be carefully designed to meet your requirements, to ensure your students enjoy the experience of Berlin that you want them to have.
Are your students preparing for exams? Then you may like to consider our German Language Study Trip to Berlin instead, as this includes German language lessons at a specialist language school.
Flight to Berlin
Transfer to accommodation by S-Bahn
Evening meal in accommodation followed by visit to Alexanderplatz and the TV Tower
Visit Potsdamer Platz, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag
Visit Checkpoint Charlie and the Jewish Museum
Evening meal in accommodation followed by visit to IMAX cinema
Visit the Berlin Story Bunker
Visit the Kaiser Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche and the Tiergarten
Evening meal in accommodation followed by bowling
Visit the Berlin Wall Memorial
Transfer to airport by S-Bahn for flight back to the UK
- 3 nights' half-board accommodation
- Airport tax and passenger duty at current rates
- ATOL protected return flights from the UK
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- Itinerary planning service
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators