By putting themselves in the soldiers’ shoes in the battlefields of the Ypres Salient and the Somme, they’ll better understand the destructive power, waste and futility of war.
The events of the 1916 Battle of the Somme will be brought to life for them as you follow the Circuit of Remembrance, taking part in the Last Post Ceremony at the Menin Gate. Other highlights include the interactive In Flanders Fields museum, and the British Dugout Experience and German trench system at the Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917.
Travel from UK
Passchendaele Museum - Trench Experience and Tyne Cot Cemetery
Evening meal and ten pin bowling
1916 Somme Museum in Albert
Lochnagar Crater, Newfoundland Park, Thiepval Memorial, Vimy Ridge
Evening meal and Last Post Ceremony
In Flanders Fields Museum and Essex Farm
Travel back to England
- 2 nights' half-board accommodation
- Access to the Vamoos app to download all tour-related travel documents
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance including I.P.T.
- Detailed information pack
- Free itinerary planning service
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Motorway tolls and taxes
- Return executive coach travel
- Return ferry or Eurotunnel crossings
- VAT at current rates to tour operators