Covid-19 has had a huge impact on school travel. As your school ski tour operator, we know that we need to make changes to help you book and travel in confidence again.
Before the summer holiday, we reached out to you to find out exactly what you needed us to do to help get your groups skiing again.
We’ve taken on board your feedback and created our Covid guarantee to address your key concerns.
Book With Confidence
Secure your trip with a reduced deposit
To secure your trip, all you need to do is pay a reduced deposit of £100 per person*
*Please note that air tours may require a higher deposit, dependent on the airline's requirements.
Postpone to a later date
Postpone your trip to a later date if restrictions or advice changes**.
Receive a full refund
Receive a 100% refund if you need to cancel your trip due to restrictions within 30 days of departure.**
We can now offer group travel insurance that covers individuals needing to drop out of the trip in the following circumstances:
Because a Qualified Medical Practitioner has diagnosed them as positive for Covid-19 within up to 14 days of departure
Because they have been hospitalised due to Covid-19 within up to 28 days of departure
Because they have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace for a period of time that prevents them from taking part in the trip.
The insurance also covers the additional costs of accommodation and flights should an individual contract Covid-19 and have to self-isolate while abroad. If the individual is under 18, the policy also covers the additional costs to account for a family member to come across or a group leader/teacher to stay with the individual.
Please contact us for details.
**Terms and conditions apply. Please see below for details.
Terms & Conditions
100% refund for cancellations made within 30 days of departure applies in the following circumstances:
* FCDO advise against travel to your destination, or a country you have to travel through to reach your destination * DfE advises against overnight residentials/overseas school trips to your destination * The country you are visiting, or a country you need to travel through to reach your destination, is on the red travel list (Please visit the government website for the latest information on the red travel list) * Quarantine is required upon returning from the country you are visiting, or a country you need to travel through on your return journey * Quarantine is required upon arriving in your destination * Local or national lockdown restrictions preventing your groups’ departure * Local restrictions in the destination impacting the primary purpose of your tour, e.g. if your ski resort is closed
Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to departure will be subject to our normal terms and conditions
100% refund only applies when the deposit payment schedule has been adhered to
100% refund only applies to group cancellation, standard terms and conditions apply to individual passengers dropping out
* Our insurance providers can now offer cover for individuals having to drop out due to testing positive for Covid-19 or being told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace within 14 days of departure. For further details, please speak to your Tour Adviser.
Please note that air tours may require a higher deposit, dependent on the airline's requirements
If you opt to postpone, we will keep the pricing the same where possible. Where there are additional costs incurred, such as booking new flights and hotel fees, we will discuss this with you before amending your booking.
Only applies to bookings made between 01/01/2021- 22/10/2021
Applies to bookings due to travel from September 2021 onwards
Got any questions?
Travel With Confidence
You told us that to travel with confidence you needed to know how we would continue to prioritise your group’s health and safety in the ‘new normal’.
The first thing we did was form a Health & Safety Committee, led by Silvia Vintem, our Head of Health & Safety.
The committee has spent the summer working closely with hotels, après-ski activity providers, coach operators and other suppliers to ensure that every precaution is taken to make sure your group is safe while on their school ski trip.
What are our suppliers doing?
The School Travel Forum (STF) has provided new measures/guidance for accommodation providers to follow, with a focus on infection surveillance.
As an Assured Member of the STF, we have required all our accommodation providers to complete a checklist set out by the STF to ensure that all these measures are in place and being adhered to.
Our accommodation centres will provide information relating to any procedures they have put in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, which could include:
• Social distancing
• Meticulous personal hygiene
• Effective and regular sanitising of hand touch points
• Contactless payments
• Guest accommodation cleaned with chemicals proven to be effective against Covid-19 and rooms disinfected and sealed after cleaning and before next use
• Use of face masks within public areas, use of disposable gloves
• Temperature checks
Our coach suppliers are following new cleaning protocols and establishing new guidelines to minimise risk including loading and unloading procedures.
What are we doing?
We will ensure your itinerary is adapted to any new regulations that may be in place at après-ski activity providers, such as maximum group sizes, social distancing measures and wearing of face coverings etc.
We’re working with restaurants to ensure that local Covid-19 health and safety procedures and guidelines are being followed, and mealtimes are adjusted to quieter times of day.
We’ll provide you with up-to-date information on Covid-19 regulations in the country/destination prior to departure.
Need more information?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our Covid guarantee – we’ll always be very pleased to help.