Covid-19 has had a huge impact on school travel. As your school ski tour operator, we know that we need to make changes to help you book and travel in confidence again.
Before the summer holiday, we reached out to you to find out exactly what you needed us to do to help get your groups skiing again.
We’ve taken on board your feedback and created our Covid guarantee to address your key concerns.
Book With Confidence
Secure your trip with a reduced deposit
To secure your trip, all you need to do is pay a reduced deposit of £100 per person*
*Please note that air tours may require a higher deposit, dependent on the airline's requirements.
Receive a full refund
Receive a 100% refund if you need to cancel your trip due to restrictions within 30 days of departure.**
Postpone to a later date
And the option to postpone will remain open to you until at least 30 days prior to your departure**.
**Terms and conditions apply. Please see below for details.
Terms & Conditions
100% refund for cancellations made within 30 days of departure applies in the following circumstances:
* FCDO advise against travel to your destination, or a country you have to travel through to reach your destination * DfE advises against overnight residentials/overseas school trips to your destination * Quarantine is required upon arriving in your destination or upon returning home from your destination * Local or national lockdown restrictions preventing your groups’ departure * Local restrictions in the destination impacting the primary purpose of your tour, e.g. if your ski resort is closed
Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to departure will be subject to our normal terms and conditions
100% refund only applies when the deposit payment schedule has been adhered to
100% refund only applies to group cancellation, standard terms and conditions apply to individual passengers dropping out
- Please note that air tours may require a higher deposit, dependent on the airline's requirements
- If you opt to postpone, we will keep the pricing the same where possible
- Where there are additional costs incurred, such as booking new flights, we will discuss this with you before amending your booking
- Only applies to bookings made between 01/01/2021- 23/07/2021
- Applies to bookings due to travel from September 2021 onwards
Travel With Confidence
You told us that to travel with confidence you needed to know how we would continue to prioritise your group’s health and safety in the ‘new normal’.
The first thing we did was form a Health & Safety Committee, led by Silvia Vintem, our Head of Health & Safety.
The committee has spent the summer working closely with hotels, après-ski activity providers, coach operators and other suppliers to ensure that every precaution is taken to make sure your group is safe while on their school ski trip.
What are our suppliers doing?
The School Travel Forum (STF) has provided new measures/guidance for accommodation providers to follow, with a focus on infection surveillance.
As an Assured Member of the STF, we have required all our accommodation providers to complete a checklist set out by the STF to ensure that all these measures are in place and being adhered to.
Our accommodation centres will provide information relating to any procedures they have put in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19, which could include:
• Social distancing
• Meticulous personal hygiene
• Effective and regular sanitising of hand touch points
• Contactless payments
• Guest accommodation cleaned with chemicals proven to be effective against Covid-19 and rooms disinfected and sealed after cleaning and before next use
• Use of face masks within public areas, use of disposable gloves
• Temperature checks
Our coach suppliers are following new cleaning protocols and establishing new guidelines to minimise risk including loading and unloading procedures.
What are we doing?
We will ensure your itinerary is adapted to any new regulations that may be in place at après-ski activity providers, such as maximum group sizes, social distancing measures and wearing of face coverings etc.
We’re working with restaurants to ensure that local Covid-19 health and safety procedures and guidelines are being followed, and mealtimes are adjusted to quieter times of day.
We’ll provide you with up-to-date information on Covid-19 regulations in the country/destination prior to departure.
Need more information?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our Covid guarantee – we’ll always be very pleased to help.