A school trip to the Peak District gives your students the opportunity to learn and develop their personal and social skills outside the classroom.
The Peak District National Park with its stunning landscapes and outdoor experiences is the perfect destination for students to gain or develop their skills through different activities, including visits to the gardens at Chatsworth and the caverns and views of the Heights of Abraham.
Your students will also have the opportunity to visit the Peak District towns of Bakewell and Matlock Bath. Both have been tourist attractions for centuries and ooze traditional charm. And while you’re in the area, make sure you try the delicious local delicacy – Bakewell pudding!
|Day||Morning Summary||Afternoon Summary||Evening Summary|
Depart school and travel to Bakewell
Visit to the gardens and adventure playground at Chatsworth
Evening meal at accommodation
Breakfast and check out; then morning spent at Heights of Abraham
Afternoon to explore Matlock Bath
Return to school
- 1 night's half-board accommodation
- 49-seater executive coach
- Access to the Vamoos app to download all tour-related travel documents
- Detailed information pack
- Entry visit to Heights of Abraham
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Itinerary planning service
- VAT at current rates to tour operators
- Visit to Chatsworth Gardens & Adventure Playground