Manchester is an exciting city with art and culture around every corner. School art groups visiting Manchester will be inspired by the architecture, the city’s industrial heritage, and the incredible, thriving art scene.
School art groups will be able to explore attractions such as the Lowry, Manchester Art Gallery and the Whitworth Gallery, where they’ll see some incredible examples of fine art and contemporary art.
Depart school and travel to Manchester.
Group to visit the Lowry followed by time for lunch in Manchester city centre
Visit to Manchester art gallery
Check in to accommodation
Evening meal at accommodation
Breakfast at accommodation
Visit to the Whitworth Gallery
Enjoy a street art walking tour of Manchester
Return to school
- 1 night's half-board accommodation
- 49-seater executive coach
- Access to the Vamoos app to download all tour-related travel documents
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Itinerary planning service
- VAT at current rate to tour operators