Visit CERN on your science school trip to Geneva, to explore the world’s largest particle physics laboratory!
Switzerland is a fantastic destination for a science school trip. A morning spent touring CERN will leave your students inspired and with a thirst to learn more about the fascinating world of particle physics.The History of Science Museum is another fantastic activity for science groups, where your students will gain a fascinating insight into the city’s scientific past.
Other highly recommended visits include the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, as well as a boat trip on Lake Geneva, which is a great way to enjoy the fabulous scenery that this exciting destination has to offer.
Flight to Geneva
Check in to accommodation
Free time to explore Geneva
Tour of CERN
Tour of the Palais des Nations - the UN's home in Geneva
Free time for shopping and sightseeing
Flight back to UK
- 2 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- Itinerary planning service
- Public transport pass for duration of stay
- Return air travel inclusive of tax