Visiting Auschwitz on a history school trip to Krakow is an experience which your students are unlikely to forget, but it’s essential to understanding 20th century history and the darker side of human nature!
Words cannot describe the enormity of the horror that the Jewish population of Europe experienced at the hands of the Nazi regime. But a history school trip to Krakow can make it more real for your students.
Other unforgettable experiences available on this tour include a visit to Schindler’s Factory Museum, where the exhibition ‘Life in Krakow under Nazi Occupation’ will bring that period to life for your students. And at the Galicia Museum you can meet with a Holocaust survivor or ‘Righteous Among the Nations’ who will tell your students about their own experiences.
|Day||Morning Summary||Afternoon Summary||Evening Summary|
Flight to Krakow
Guided walking tour of Jewish Quarter
Visit Schindler's Factory Museum
Visit to Auschwitz for guided tour
Sightseeing around Rynek Glowny, Krakow's beautiful main square
Return flight to UK
- 2 nights' half board accommodation
- Airport taxes and passenger duty at current rates
- Airport transfers in resort
- ATOL protected return flights from the UK
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:10
- Guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau by coach
- Guided walking tour of the Jewish Quarter
- Itinerary planning service
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators