An art school trip to Amsterdam offers your students the opportunity to visit an important cultural and artistic centre, where art and art galleries play a major role in the rich cultural scene.
Your art students will love Amsterdam – a truly diverse city with a great mixture of museums, theatres, design centres and annual events such as cultural festivals and art fairs.The gabled houses that line the canals take you back to the Dutch Golden Age, while the modern cafes, restaurants and galleries bring flavours and culture from all over the world.
Amsterdam's colourful mix of the traditional and the cosmopolitan makes a school trip here a wonderful option for your inspiring school art trip abroad. It's also a great choice if you're thinking of making your trip cross-curricular, with fantastic opportunities for history, science and religious studies.
|Day||Morning Summary||Afternoon Summary||Evening Summary|
Early morning departure
Arrive in Amsterdam and check into accommodation
Day to be spent visiting the Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum and the Kroller Museum, near Arnhem
Visit the Van Gogh Museum
Departure from Amsterdam
- 3 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Itinerary planning service
- Motorway tolls and taxes
- Return Channel crossings
- Return executive coach travel
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators