A history school trip to Ypres offers your students the opportunity to explore the WW1 battlefields, to really develop their understanding of the scale of the war, as well as the experiences of soldiers and civilians here!
One of the most popular visits among our school groups is the Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917. Here, your group will experience the living conditions of soldiers on both sides, with the British Dugout Experience and the German Trench Experience.
You’ll also be able to visit other war museums, as well as cemeteries and memorials. And we can arrange for an experienced tour guide to join your coach. On your school trip to the WW1 battlefields, we’ll make sure you have the pleasure of watching your group relate to history and reflect on past events.
|Day||Morning Summary||Afternoon Summary||Evening Summary|
Travel to Ypres
Passchendaele Museum, followed by Tyne Cot and Langemark Cemeteries
Attend Last Post Ceremony
In Flanders Fields Museum
Essex Farm Dressing Station, Yorkshire Trench
Return to school
- 1 night's half-board accommodation
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Itinerary planning service
- Motorway tolls and taxes
- Return Channel crossings
- Return executive coach travel
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators