Your business studies school trip to Brussels will help your students to better understand how businesses and institutions work within the Belgian, European and international economies!
You’ll have the opportunity to visit places such as the Cantillon Brewery Museum and a chocolatier to see how smaller-scale businesses work, before heading to Autoworld to learn about the history of the automotive industry, or even the Coca Cola Visitors Centre where your students can explore the workings of a global brand.
And you can even take part in a workshop designed to teach your students about the global economy, its mechanisms, the effects of globalisation and the importance of responsible consumption!
|Day||Morning Summary||Afternoon Summary||Evening Summary|
Visit to Coca-Cola Visitors Centre
Arrive in Brussels
Time to explore the town
Check-in to accommodation in time for evening meal
European Economic and Social Committee at the EU
Visit to Autoworld
Arrive in Calais
Arrival back at school
- 1 night's half-board accommodation
- Any inclusions such as visits and excursions
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Itinerary planning service
- Motorway tolls and taxes
- Return Channel crossings
- Return executive coach travel
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators