Looking for a short food technology trip abroad filled with interesting and educational activities? Then choose Bruges and Boulogne!
We recommend that you start your food technology school trip to Bruges & Boulogne with a visit to the beautiful Belgian city. In Bruges you can visit a sweet factory for a demonstration on how sweets are made and learn about the history of chocolate at Choco-Story. You can also visit the Friet Museum – the first and only museum in the world dedicated to potato fries.
One of our most popular activities in Boulogne is a ‘hands-on’ pancake-making demonstration with the chance to sample what you’ve made. And on your way back to Calais, you can visit a traditional French boulangerie, where you’ll get to taste some freshly baked bread.
|Day||Morning Summary||Afternoon Summary||Evening Summary|
Early morning depart school
Arrive in Bruges
Visit to Choco-Story
Visit the Friet Museum
Check-in to accommodation in time for evening meal
Visit to Boulangerie le Fournil
Visit to Bec-a-Suc sweet factory
Arrive in Calais
Arrive back at school
- 1 night's half-board accommodation
- Any inclusions such as visits and excursions
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurance
- Detailed information pack
- Free staff place ratio 1:8
- Itinerary planning service
- Motorway tolls and taxes
- Return Channel crossings
- Return executive coach travel
- Vamoos travel app - giving you access to all your trip documents on your phone or tablet
- VAT at current rates to tour operators