How to earn Loyalty Points
1. Points for travelling
You’ll start earning loyalty points from your very first trip with us.
The number of points you earn will be determined by the number of paying passengers, multiplied by the length of the trip.
45 passengers x 5 day trip
= 225 points
2. How much is each point worth?
1 point = £1.50 trip discount
This is a great way to lower the cost of the trip for your students and, if you collect enough points, they could even travel for free!
3. Get bonus points
Recommend us to a friend for an extra 150 loyalty points.
Book 12 months before you travel to earn an extra 300 points.
Or book 6-12 months before you travel to receive an extra 100 points.
How to spend Loyalty Points
Option 1 - Trip discount
That’s right, your loyalty points can save you money on your next trip!
Lower the cost of your trip or take a FREE trip, if you have enough points!
Option 2 - Upgrade your trip
You can choose to use your points to upgrade your trip, perhaps by adding an extra staff place, or upgrading to single rooms for accompanying staff.
Please speak to your Trip Adviser or Itinerary Coordinator for more information on the options available with your points.
Option 3 - Chose a gift for your school
GoPro Hero 7 Black
iPad Air, 64GB WiFi model model
Macbook Air, 13 inch*
*1.6GHz Dual-Core Processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz 128GB Storage Touch ID
Terms & Conditions
- Points are earned for school/group and recorded against individual group leaders.
- Points will only be added to your account on receipt of your final balance.
- All points earned for a specific trip, including any bonus points, can only be redeemed against a future trip with Halsbury.
- Points can be redeemed by the Group Leader, Head Teacher or any nominated person from within the school.
- All redeemed products will be sent to the primary school/group address.
- All product images represent the type of product you will receive and not the specific manufacturer or model.
- Number of passengers’ refers to number of paying passengers.
- Number of days’ refers to the days that you are travelling or in accommodation after 8pm or before 4am.
- Individual loyalty points do not have an expiry date, but the overall loyalty points account will expire if a booking is not made within 2 years of the last travel date.
- The ‘recommend a friend’ bonus points will only be added once the recommended party leader has made a confirmed booking.
- For the ‘recommend a friend’ bonus points, the recommended person may work at the same school, but must teach a different subject to the party leader recommending them.
- Loyalty points can be used to claim a gift only once a new booking has been made (i.e. deposits and booking form have been received by Halsbury Travel)
- Loyalty points used towards a trip discount must be redeemed at the time of booking (i.e. your intention to do so must be stated when sending deposits and completed booking form).
- Loyalty points can be used towards a trip discount up to 2 years after the last travel date.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms at any point without notice.