In the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent travel restrictions, we understand that you need to know your group wouldn’t be left out of pocket if anything similar were to happen.
Our Book With Confidence Guarantee is your reassurance that your trip will be protected should the following occur:
- The FCDO or DfE advise against travelling to your destination
- Quarantine restrictions are imposed either in your destination or on return to the UK
In these situations, there will usually be two options available.
Postpone to a later date
You can postpone your tour to a later date and we won’t charge any postponement fees for doing this.
We will do our very best to keep the trip price the same as when you originally booked. However, if there are any additional charges incurred, such as having to book new flights, this will be discussed with you prior to amending your booking.
Receive a full refund
If you cannot postpone your trip, you can request a full refund if you need to cancel your trip within 21 days of departure due to any of the following situations:
- FCDO advise against travel to your destination, or a country you have to travel through to reach your destination.
- Local or national lockdown restrictions preventing your group's departure.
- Local restrictions in the destination impacting the primary purpose of your tour, e.g. if a Christmas market is cancelled due to local restrictions and the primary purpose of your trip was to visit this market.
- A full refund will be payable up to 60 days after the date of scheduled departure to allow us to obtain refunds from suppliers, such as airlines and accommodation providers.
Please note that if you choose to cancel your trip more than 21 days prior to departure, this will be subject to our normal terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- 100% refund applies only if your school/college/RPA government-backed indemnity insurance will not cover your claim.
- 100% refund only applies when the deposit payment schedule has been adhered to.
- 100% refund only applies to group cancellation, standard terms and conditions apply to individual passengers dropping out.
We also offer insurance for groups travelling with us. For further information, insurance statements and FAQs, please visit our school trip travel insurance page.
If you have any questions about our Covid guarantee, or need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us, as we’ll be very pleased to help.