This March, join us for a long weekend in Cimone, Italy!
8th – 10th March 2019
3 days/2 nights, with 2 days’ skiing
We’re once again offering one free * place on the inspection visit to every party leader with a booking for 35 paying passengers or more due to travel in 2020!
You can also book an extra place for a colleague (max. two per school) at the discounted rate of £255.
- Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
• Flights from London Gatwick to Bologna
• Airport transfers to resort
• 2 nights’ half-board accommodation at the Hotel Firenze
• 2-day ski pass
• 2-day ski hire
• Winter sports travel insurance
Prices based on twin room accommodation, individuals travelling alone will be accommodated with another teacher of the same gender.
How do I sign up?
Register your interest and download a booking form to secure your place on the trip.
We must receive all bookings by 21st December 2018.
Please note that our inspection visits are always very popular. We therefore advise that you book as early as possible to secure your place.
Terms and Conditions
• Full deposits for your school’s trip must have been received by 21st December 2018 in order to claim your free place.
• If you are unable to send us your deposits by this date, you can still join us on the trip at a cost of £255 per person. Should you then book a 2020 trip with us after this date, the cost of your place on the inspection visit will be refunded in full.
• Party leaders are only entitled to one free place on either the ‘Spring Long Weekend’, ‘New Year Family and Friends’ trip OR the ‘Easter Inspection Visit’.