We have built fantastic and long standing relationships with our customers, many of whom travel with us year-on-year. A few years ago, in order to thank those customers that keep coming back to us and to coincide with our 25th anniversary, we decided to launch our Loyalty Scheme.
We wanted something simple that begins rewarding you from the moment you start travelling with us. You can spend your points how you see fit, either as a discount on your next trip or to claim a free gift for your department or school.
How to earn points
Points for travelling
The beauty of this loyalty scheme is that you will earn points for every trip you travel on with us, from your very first trip.
The number of points that you earn will be determined by the number of paying passengers, multiplied by the length of the trip, for example:
45 passengers × 5 day trip
= 225 points
Other ways to earn...
We want to reward every aspect of your loyalty and so have devised two other ways to thank you.
Recommend a friend
Do you know a friend or colleague that is considering arranging a school trip? If so, then why not recommend us to them?
We understand that, when you recommend us to a friend, it is because you trust us to deliver the same standard of excellent service to them. In recognition of that trust, for every friend or colleague that you refer to us, we will give you 150 loyalty points.
Of course, we always recommend that you book at your earliest possible convenience and to thank you when you book early, we will give you a points bonus!
Book 12 months before you travel and receive a further 300 points.
Book 6-12 months before you travel and receive a further 100 points.
When it comes to redeeming your loyalty points, you have three options…
Option 1 - Trip discount
That’s right, your loyalty points can save you money on your next trip!
Lower the cost of your trip or take a FREE trip, if you have enough points!
1 point = £1.50 trip discount
Option 2 - Enhance your trip
Use your loyalty points to make your trip even better! You could add an extra staff place, upgrade to single rooms for accompanying staff – there are numerous possibilities. Please speak to your Subject Specialist or Itinerary Coordinator for further information.
Option 3 - Items for your school
Blu-ray Disc Player
Interactive White Board
Terms & Conditions
- Points are earned for school/group and recorded against individual group leaders.
- Points will be added to your account once the final balance for the trip has been paid.
- Points can be redeemed by the Group Leader, Head Teacher or any nominated person from within the school.
- All redeemed products are sent to the school/group primary address.
- Product images above represent the type of product you will receive and not the manufacturer or make of the product you will receive.
- The 'number of passengers' for the points calculation refers to the number of paying passengers.
- The 'number of days' for the points calculation refers to the days that you are travelling or in accommodation after 8pm or before 4am.
- Individual loyalty points do not have an expiry date, but the overall loyalty points account will expire if a booking is not made within 2 years of the last travel date.
- The 150 point ‘recommend a friend’ bonus will only be awarded once the recommended party leader has made a confirmed booking (i.e. paid deposits and completed booking form). Please note that the recommended party leader can be from the same school but must teach a different subject to the party leader that is recommending them to Halsbury.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point without notice
- Loyalty points can be used to claim a gift once a new booking has been made (i.e. deposits and completed booking form received by Halsbury Travel).
- Loyalty points can be redeemed against a trip discount up to 2 years after the last travel date
*The iPad gift represents the iPad Air 2, 16GB, wifi model only