To celebrate more than a quarter of a century of providing first-class school and group tours, Halsbury Travel launched a very special loyalty scheme, which allows you to start earning points from your very first trip with us!
Points earned can be redeemed against a discount on your next trip, or a very special gift for your school or department.
45 passengers × 5 day trip
= 225 points
Other ways to earn…
We want to reward every aspect of your loyalty and so have devised two other ways to thank you.
Recommend a friend
Do you know a friend or colleague that is considering arranging a school trip? If so, then why not recommend us to them?
We understand that, when you recommend us to a friend, it is because you trust us to deliver the same standard of excellent service to them. In recognition of that trust, for every friend or colleague that you refer to us, we will give you 150 loyalty points.
Of course, we always recommend that you book at your earliest possible convenience and to thank you when you book early, we will give you a points bonus!
Book 12 months before you travel and receive a further 300 points.
Book 6-12 months before you travel and receive a further 100 points.
When it comes to redeeming your loyalty points, you have three options…
Option 1 — Money off your next trip
That’s right, your loyalty points can save you money on your next trip!
Lower the cost of your trip or take a FREE trip, if you have enough points!
1 point = £1.50 trip discount
Option 2 — Enhance your trip
Enhance your trip
Use your loyalty points to make your trip even better! You could add an extra staff place, upgrade to single rooms for accompanying staff – there are numerous possibilities. Please speak to your Subject Specialist or Itinerary Coordinator for further information.
Option 3 — Items for your school
Blu-ray Disc Player
GoPro HERO4 HD Camera
Interactive White Board
Training and Match Kit
Speed and Agility Bundle
Annual YST Membership
Level 1: 72 points
Level 2: 286 points
Level 3: 1572 points
Terms & Conditions
- Points are earned for school/group and recorded against individual group leaders.
- Points will be added to your account once the final balance for the trip has been paid.
- Points may be redeemed by the Group Leader, or any other nominated person within the subject department.
- All redeemed products are sent to the school/group primary address.
- Products images above represent the type of product you will receive and not the manufacturer or make of the product you will receive.
- The 'number of passengers' for the points calculation refers to the number of paying passengers.
- The 'number of days' for the points calculation refers to the days that you are travelling or in accommodation after 8pm or before 4am.
- Individual loyalty points do not have an expiry date, but the overall loyalty point account will expire if a booking is not made within 2 years of the last travelled date.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point without notice
- Loyalty points can be used to claim a gift once a new booking has been made (i.e. deposits and completed booking form received by Halsbury Travel).
- Loyalty points can be used as a trip discount up to 2 years after the last travel date
- The iPad gift represents the iPad Air 2, 16GB wifi model only