In recognition of our loyal customers and to celebrate 25 years of taking learning outside the classroom, we’ve launched the new Halsbury Loyalty Scheme. We always give our best price possible for every customer, however, we wanted to say thank you to those customers that keep coming back to us.
We wanted something simple that begins rewarding our customers from the moment they start travelling with us. Allowing you to start using your points how you see fit, either as a discount on your next trip or to claim a free gift for your department or school.
How to earn points
Points for travelling
It’s simple; you will earn points for every trip you travel on with us.
The number of points you earn will be determined by the no. of paying passengers multiplied by the length of the trip, for example:
45 Passengers × 5 Day Trip = 225 Points
Other ways to earn...
We want to reward every aspect of your loyalty, see below for other ways we would like to say thank you:
Recommend a friend
We know when our customers recommend us; it is because they trust us to deliver the same standard of excellent service to their friends.
In recognition of that trust, for every friend you refer to us you will earn the same number of points that they earn on the travel of their first trip.
Book your trip early and earn yourself some extra points:
|before travel date...||no. points...|
|12+ months||300 points|
|6-12 months||100 points|
Once your trip has travelled, you are able to use your points against the options below:
Option 1 - Money off you next trip
Use your points to lower the total cost of your next trip, or even take a free trip if you have enough points.
1 point = £1.50 trip discount
Option 2 - Items for your school
Blu-ray disc player
Interactive White Board
Terms & Conditions
- Points are earned for school/group and recorded against individual group leaders.
- Points can be redeemed by the Group Leader, Head Teacher or any nominated person from within the school.
- Points used as a trip discount must be redeemed at time of booking.
- All redeemed products are sent to the school/group primary address.
- Products images above represent the type of product you will receive and not the manufacturer or make of the product you will receive.
- The 'number of passengers' for the points calculation refers to the number of paying passengers.
- The 'number of days' for the points calculation refers to the days that you are travelling or in accommodation after 8pm or before 4am.
- Individual loyalty points do not have an expiry date, but the overall loyalty point account will expire if a booking is not made within 2 years of the last travelled date.