On the 23rd November, a group of 19 sixth form students and two staff from Royal Wootton Bassett Acadmey travelled on a cross-curricular trip to Berlin. Read their trip diary.
- Posted on: 09 January 2013 - Tagged with: German
- Posted in: Language
In support of the commemorations, Halsbury are matching the governments pledge and are offering three free places for two pupils and one member of staff per group that books with us.
- Posted on: 06 November 2012 - Posted in: History
Latest update at 16.25 GMT (29th October 2012)
- Posted on: 29 October 2012
Latest information (last updated 29th October 2012 09:50)
- Posted on: 28 October 2012
New York, Washington, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago and Atlanta from just £699. Book by the 31st October for travel from the 9th January to 14th March.
- Posted on: 09 October 2012
Today, the 26th September, is The European Day of Languages, which was set up by the Council of Europe and the European Union. The aim of the day is to celebrate linguistic diversity and...
- Posted on: 26 September 2012 - Posted in: Language
Over the summer, Chester Cathedral Choir accompanied by Fran Waddams, their music tour coordinator, set out on their tour of the French cities of Reims, Troyes, Toulouse and Albi. Read all about the tour and their performances in Fran's tour diary.
- Posted on: 21 September 2012 - Tagged with: French
- Posted in: Music
From the 24-31 July, Chester Cathedral Choir embarked on a music tour of the South of France. See photos and videos of them performing on their tour ...
- Posted on: 04 September 2012 - Posted in: Music
Scientists at CERN, the world’s largest particle physics laboratory, claim to have discovered a new particle that is consistent with the Higgs boson theory, which is believed to be crucial in the formation of the universe.
- Posted on: 04 July 2012 - Posted in: Science
The Euro 2012 football competition was put back into perspective last week when the England team experienced some of Europe’s darkest history near their base in Krakow.
- Posted on: 15 June 2012 - Posted in: History